Pharaoh Quotes (Guessing Game) (20 Points)
- Choose five pharaohs from Egyptian history.
- Research their life and accomplishments. (research must be kept track of in a google doc or in a notebook. Research should include notes on what you learned and where the source was (web address? book title author? This information will be used in class to create a bibliography)
- Based on your research write one quote for each of the five pharaohs you have chosen.
- The quote is based on your research and would be something they may have been heard saying based on our knowledge of the Pharaoh's life and history.
- Your quotes need to be written down on a poster or posters.
- People will try to guess which pharaoh you are portraying with each quote.
- Sometimes students will create a page with the quotes written on tabs so that people can read the quote and lift up the tab for the answer.
- You must have the list of the 5 pharaohs for the people to choose from.
- You will present your quotes to the class and have them available on the 6th grade walk through.