Create an Egyptian Website (80 Points)
- You will create a Google site/Weebly site about something from Ancient Egypt that you want to tell people about.
- Examples: The steps of mummification, The life of children in Ancient Egypt, The life of Nefertiti, The tools of ancient Egyptian agriculture.
- As with all of the projects, this one will start with research about your subject.
- You will set the site up so that your teacher has shared editing rights and so that no one else can see it.
- Later, if your site passes the approval of Mr. Earland and if your parents sign the permission form then your site could be open and available to the public. The publishing of your site beyond your teacher and yourself is optional and not required.
- Because your project has the potential of being published, it is especially important that you use your own words and create your own images to use on the site.
- You can create your own images in many ways. Some of those would include: drawing with paper, using Google draw, creating the images on Minecraft, photographing models or dioramas you create, or using any computer program that lets you create copyright free content.
- Your site should be multiple web pages.