One way our classrooms are communicating student learning is through Fresh Grade (https://www.freshgrade.com/).
Fresh Grade is your child’s online digital portfolio. This site allows you to:
• Witness and participate in your child’s learning throughout the school year
• View photos, videos, audio, documents, notes, assessments, and comments from your child and teachers.
• Access via the Fresh Grade website or mobile app (free on all mobile platforms, such as iOS or Android).
• Participate in your child’s learning by viewing or listening to evidence of your child’s learning
• Give feedback and add comments.
• Find and read activity plans, notes, and learning objectives as your teachers share them